Creative Performance Limited
DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. Personal data
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the ‘GDPR’).
2. Data Controller
Jennifer Mayers, CEO of Creative Performance Limited is the data controller.
This means she decides on how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Jennifer Mayers, CEO complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use personal data for the following purposes: –
- to up keep a Register of children attending our events for safety purposes;
- to maintain application forms which contain personal information such as race; age; dietary requirements; allergies; personal address; medical history, telephone numbers; and email addresses.
- to provide news and information about events and activities.
- to fundraise and promote the interests of Creative Performance Limited.
- to manage employees and volunteers.
- to enable Creative Performance Limited to provide voluntary services for the benefit of the public in our local community;
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Processing our personal data is carried out by Creative Performance, a Limited Company Registration No. 3188872 with a Charity Registration No. 1084283 provided: –
- the processing relates only to members or former members (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes); and
- there is no disclosure to a third party without consent; or
- Processing is necessary for carrying out obligations under employment law, or a collective agreement; or
- Explicit consent of the data subject has been given.
5. Sharing personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other staff members for purposes connected with the work of Creative Performance Limited. We will only share your data with third parties with your consent.
6. How long do we keep data?
We retain data on the following basis:
|Indefinitely or we may chose to dispose of this information 6 years after the event.
|Personal data relating to events for which additional information is gathered eg going on a trip
|Disposed of immediately after the event unless anything has occurred (eg an accident) which indicates that records should be retained for a longer period.
|Records of attendance of children/young people and volunteers
|Indefinitely for safeguarding purposes or
We may chose to dispose of these records 6 years after the events.
|Photographs and videos of events
|36 months after the event, but selected videos and photos may be retained for historical records
|Indefinitely or until advised otherwise by authorities
|3 years from the date of the last entry (or, if the accident involves a child/ young adult, then until that person reaches the age of 21)
|Complaints (non -safeguarding)
|3 years after resolution of complaint (unless further action is anticipated)
|6 years after the date of termination of employment
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which Creative Performance Limited holds about you (a Subject Access Request or ‘SAR’);
- The right to request that the Secretary, namely Jenny Mayers of Creative Performance Limited corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Creative Performance Limited to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that the data controller provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
8. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact the Secretary/CEO Jenny Mayers in writing at email@example.com.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
Creative Performance Limited.