Our Mission is:-
- to make arts based activities accessible to young people living in isolation.
- We aim
– to develop creativity and confidence through delivering arts based workshops for ages 5 – 25.
– to deliver a variety of workshops such as circus skills, art and craft, magic workshops, mime and physical theatre, dance, drama, singing, photography and videoing to young people.
– to carry out intergenerational projects.
– to welcome visiting hosts, as well as go out on arts based visits to stimulate young people’s learning progress.
– to ensure all our programmes culminates in an end-of-term performance.
– to carry out our programmes in community centres, libraries, church halls, schools and with housing associations.